Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 10, 2012 5 Returns

After no returns for the last two days, I got back 5 today.

Joe Moock

Joe Moock played 13 games for the 1967 Mets and ended up in the Montreal Expos organization in 1969. I sent Joe 3 customs to sign but he kept the 2 Expos but at least sent back the Mets.

He Kept These Two....


Bob Bowman

Bob played the outfield with the Philadelphia Phillies from 1955 to 1959. The Phils sort of tried to convert him to a pitcher and he pitched in 5 games in 1959. The 1961 Buffalo Bisons and the1957 cards w/ Roy Smalley Sr were B&W photos.




Bob Conley

Mr Conley pitched in 2 games for the 1958 Phillies with no decisions. All three photos that I used for the cards were black and whites that I colorized.


Roy Face

Another member of my TTM Hall of Fame, Mr face signed 3 custom cards. I have a ton of nice images of Mr Face as a Pirate but I wanted something different so I made a Tigers and an Expos card, the last two teams he played for.




Steve Blass

Steve was a great pitcher for the Pirates for 10 years and then all of sudden, he couldn't find the plate. He was the star of the 1971 World Series along with Roberto Clemente.


No comments:

Post a Comment