Sunday, April 21, 2013

Monday April 22, 2013 Team Cards

Keith from NYC wanted some cards made of the 1962 Colt 45s team and the missing 1968 Topps team cards.






As I was making the Colt 45s card, I figured I should make a team card of the 1962 Mets too. The problem is I could not find a color Mets team photo, everything was in black and white. To solve that problem I used Photoshop to colorize a black and white team photo and use it to make the card.......

COLOR THE PHOTO AND REMOVE THE BACKGROUND





DROP THE TEAM PHOTO ONTO THE TEAM CARD TEMPLATE.........VOILA



Since I was on a team card kick I started making 1969 team cards.......


I copied the colors used on the regular cards......though I think the Cincinnati Reds with a blue front looks weird. I may have to change that......

No comments:

Post a Comment