Friday, August 22, 2014

August 22, 2014 Nate Colbert

Got my Nate Colbert's back in the mail today after a private signing that was held by Philip Rogich. Thanks.

Nate Colbert
was the San Diego Padres' first baseman from the beginning in 1969. He had one of the greatest batting days ever on August 1, 1972, when he hit 5 homers and drove in 13 runs in a doubleheader, breaking Stan Musial's record of 11 RBIs.

The custom 1971 Greatest Moments is the first one I've gotten back since I started making them.

4 comments:

  1. Your customs are all very nice. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bob, Can you make some customs for my friend who is in the minors?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I can, please email me with you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in awe of your work on the custom cards. I have a Braves database that I would like to draw from for some 60s era cards would like to find out availablility of some early-mid 60s Phillies who played in Chattanooga. But I would also be interested in acquiring some of your existing cards from 1966-77. Please contact me at carty43@netzero.net to talk specifics.

    David Jenkiins

    ReplyDelete