Thursday, August 23, 2012

August 23, 2012

Today I got three returns from the large mailing I did last Saturday and they were from three of the most reliable signers TTM......

Bobby Shantz

If there was a Hall of Fame for TTM signers, Bobby would be there along with Bobby Doerr and Roy Sievers among others. When I used to go to card shows in Philly years ago, Bobby was one of the most friendliest persons you would want to meet.






Bud Harrelson

I grew up watching Bud Harrelson play shortstop in the 1960s and 70s and he was one of my favorite Mets.along with Cleon Jones. Bud asked for copies of the cards and included his own SASE, which I won't use. He also included an old 1980s Barry Colla postcard.


Ron Hansen

Ron was one of the best shortstops in the 1960s with the Orioles and White Sox. In February 1968 he was traded by the White Sox to the Washington Senators for infielder Tim Cullen, in August 1968 he was traded by the Sebators back to the White Sox for............Tim Cullen. Also in 1968, Ron turned an unassisted triple play


No comments:

Post a Comment