Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 28, 2012 2 And A Half Returns Today

Got three returns today but the envelope from former pitcher Ed Bauta had someone elses' items inside but the good news is that the collector is also a member of SCN and we contacted each other and will be returning each other's items. So I consider it a half of a return. I'll post the customs when I get them back.

Dennis Higgins

Dennis was a pitcher in the 1960s, mostly with the Washington Senators, He appeared in over 50 games a year from 1968 to 1970.


Dick Drago

Mr Drago pitched over 12 years in the major leagues from 1969 to 1981, mostly as a starter with the Kansas City Royals and as a relief pitcher for the Boston Red Sox. The Rocky Mount and Detroit Tigers photos I used were originally black and white photos that I colorized.


No comments:

Post a Comment