Friday, June 29, 2012

June 29, 2012 Four Back Today

Tom Matchick

Tom was a backup infielder in the late 1960s early 70s. He was a member of the 1968 World Series Champion Detroit Tigers and bounced around to the Royals, Red Sox, Brewers and Orioles.


Darrell Sutherland

Mr Sutherland pitched with the Mets from 1964-1966 with a 5-4 record. He pitched 3 games for the 1968 Cleveland Indians.



Don Baylor

Don is currently the Arizona Diamondbacks hitting coach. He also managed the Colorado Rockies and Chicago Cubs. I remember him as one of the most feared power hitter of the 1980s and 90s.


Dave Rader

I got back Dave Rader TTM a month ago and his wife sent a nice note complimenting my cards and asked for copies. I sent them to her and included these 2 new cards for Dave to sign. I got them back today.


No comments:

Post a Comment